Public policies for development within the framework of the 2030 Agenda
Researchers from the CLLC Network  participate in the Complutense School's summer course entitled "Public policies for development within the framework of the 2030 Agenda".
The objectives of this course, directed by Marisa Ramos Rollón (UCM), are the following:
- Offer knowledge about the 2030 Agenda and its impact on national policies aimed at its implementation.
- Promote that students acquire knowledge and skills to analyze and apply analysis and innovation mechanisms in development-oriented public policies.
- Provide knowledge to analyze the new international development context, as well as to gauge its impact on national public policies in European and Latin American countries.
- Promote learning by linking the current debate on the international commitments assumed in relation to the SDGs with the study of national public policies to promote their fulfillment, including the impact of the 2030 Agenda on governance models and on the content and orientation of the public politics.
- Analyze the way in which the situation generated by the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting compliance with the SDGs.
- Marisa Ramos Rollón, UCM.
- Esther del Campo García, UCM.
- María Velasco García, UCM.
- Jorge Resina de la Fuente, UCM.
- Natalia Millán Acevedo, UCM.
- Ignacio Martínez Martínez, UCM.
- Fernando de la Cruz Prego, UCM.
- Guillermo Santander, UCM.
- Ruth Ferrero Turrión, UCM.
- Cecilia Güemes, Autonomous University of Madrid. (UAM)
- Francisco Javier Alvarez García, Univ. Carlos III of Madrid. (UC3M)
- Jacobo Dopico Gómez-Aller, Univ. Carlos III of Madrid. (UC3M)
- Lola Martín Villalba, AECID.
- Araceli Sánchez Garrido, AECID.
- Laura Ruiz Jimenez, SEGIB.
All the information and the complete program is available at: https://www.ucm.es/escuelacomplutense/c34_pre